I had a bit of a slow day yesterday, but finally got the half-finished quilt out.
Here’s where I had left off.
About a year ago when I got bored with it.
Even though it was practically finished.
Sometimes it goes like that.
So I finished putting the red dots on the blue doowhats and have now baste the large middle part to the backing fabric. I’ll come back for the corners once the main section is sewn on.
I’m thinking about the border as I sew and for some reason am leaning toward big red triangles, but I’ll figure that out later.
The quilt was going to be for B, but I think it’s a bit old-fashioned looking for her. I’m not even sure I like it for me either.
So that’s it.
It’s early days, but… the quilteth is backeth (I think) and not before time either.